Tuesday 31 December 2013

Learn to Juggle


Learning to juggle has always been something I have wanted to do...not to the extreme of throwing 20 flaming swords in the air whilst blindfolded and playing the ukulele, but just being able to cope with 3 spherical objects naturally gliding through the air without ending in a complete mess on the floor.

Luckily for me,  Clare uses my 40 before 40 list as a gift guide for stocking fillers at Christmas and kindly purchased 3 juggling Christmas Puds for me to practice.

Now I know this is not going to be something I just pick up straight away, it is going to need a lot of practice.



There are loads of instructional videos on the internet that will help a beginner juggler like me master the 3 ball shuffle.

My guide for this journey is Coach Bob, he is a seasoned juggling coach and will get me closer to my goal with each step


Step 1

Basic Throw with 1 Ball













I will keep you posted with my progress

No comments:

Post a Comment