Wednesday 2 January 2013

Fly over the Grand Canyon


Come Fly with me

For my 32nd birthday (October 2011) Clare bought us tickets to fly over the Grand Canyon, Nevada.

Unfortunately our allotted time for flying was delayed as President Obama decided he was flying in Vegas that day for a Political Broadcast (and a game of craps).  This meant that instead of our afternoon flight we had to venture out on the early evening flight.

I don't think you can truly appreciate the vast size and awesomeness of this natural wonder until you have seen it.  This will be something that stays with me forever as one of the most breathtaking moments of my life






















Please excuse the noise form this video - the plane (as you can see) was only a tiny little thing that felt every bit of turbulence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment